Due to the measures taken by the Council of Ministers regarding the Covid-19 virus, our services will be provided at a diminished level as follows :
- For the period from 16th of March through 27th of March our branches will operate between the hours of 08:00 and 12:00.
- During the service hours, we will be operating with limited number of staff at the following 5 branches only.
Nicosia Yenişehir Branch
Famagusta Maraş Branch
All our other branches and service locations will be closed temporarily during this period.
- Our primary purpose at this period will be providing support and services for those businesses that have been allowed to operate by the Council of Ministers. All other customers are requested not to visit the branches unless it is an urgency.
- In order to minimize contact, a limited number of customers will be allowed inside the branches during the service hours while some of our customers will be requested to wait outside in fresh air.
- During this temporary period, we encourage our customers to use the electronic banking channels instead of visiting our branches. ATM, Internet & Mobile Branches, Credit & Debit Cards and our Call Center(600 02 02) will be at your service as usual.
We thank you for your understanding.
Stay safe and healthy.
For your domestic money transfers made with EOS there is no limit for the amount transferred.
With EOS, you can transfer Turkish Lira's, Euro's, US Dollars and GBP's to the domestic banks quickly.
By using EOS, you can pay your Optimumcard easily from other domestic banks.
With EOS money transfers, information will be verified in electronic format and directly will be transferred to the customers account without any limit. In this way flows of money that can be expressed in seconds without any manual processing speed and time, takes place more securely.
EOS services that is now being provided to customers through our branches is also available in Internet and Mobile Branches.
Central Bank closes the EOS operations except Thursday 15:30. On Thursday closes at 16:00. Therefore, for the EOS processes the branches should send the instructions to our Bank on Thursdays until 15:30, and other weekdays until 15:00. The instructions until this time will be transferred the same day to the relevant accounts in the bank. On Thursdays after 15:30, and other week days after from 15:00 the orders will be transferred the next business day. The EOS transactions that you make through our Internet Branch and Mobile Banking are available on Thursdays until 16:00, and the other weekdays until 15:30.
You are in the right place to make investments.
You wish to invest your savings, and you also wish to turn your investments into profit in order to secure your future. Well, here are your different investment transaction options.
You can find everything you need in Koopbank...
Don't postpone your wishes!
Koopbank is always with you with reasonable interest rates!
You can view our special alternatives to choose your credit!
You can enjoy the privilege of working with Koopbank!
Through its wide network of ATMs, KoopBank provides a salary payment service for the employees and pensioners of the following companies and public-sector organisations in accordance with agreements in place: the Ministry of Finance, municipalities, POE’s (Public Economic Enterprises) and the Social Security Inst. Through this service, KoopBank provides current accounts for those named by the above-mentioned companies and organisations and issues them with a Koop24 bank card, which allows the users to access their accounts. Users can also link their current account to their Optimum Credit Card and use it to withdraw funds.
Advantages of Salary Payments
Specially for Corporations
How the Salary Payment System Works
Koopbank Salary Payment Programme
Üye İş Yerlerimiz
KOOPBANK ATM Listesi
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.